Hello Gorgeous! Wouldn’t life be perfect if we could wake up everyday with flawless, glowing skin? Well if you have the know how and put in the work religiously it’s much easier to achieve perfect skin most every morning. Here are 10 tips I’ve come across and would love to share with you all. Just read on my lovely.
- Firstly you have to be disciplined to follow through with the beauty routine that works for you EVERY DAY! Can’t half step if you want whole results, and you have to learn what works best for your skin as we all have unique skin and the issues that come with it.
- SLEEP!!!!! Make sure you sleep at least 7-9 hours a day because skin cells regenerate when we sleep.
- Drink plenty of water, and when you think you’ve drank enough, drink some more. I cannot stress enough the magical powers being hydrated gives your skin!
- Wash, tone and moisturize twice daily, and exfoliate twice a week.
- Although they are all the rage, stay away from sheet masks as they have been shown to clog pores.
- Use Vitamin E oil for dark circles.
- If you find your face drying out wash less, water can actually pull moisture from the skin. I recommend using a toner with glycolic acid to remove makeup.
- Stay away from refined sugars and alcohol!!!!
- For breakouts, use Vitamin A which reduces inflammation and fights acne, placing a ripe banana peel can do the trick I read.
- Use sunscreen everyday!!!!
So there you go my dears, I hope you’ve learned something and as I’m always looking for tips let me know what some things you do for glowing skin in the comments. Thank you so much for checking my blog out Love!