It’s a really simple concept, it definitely takes patience to achieve but luckily there’s a simple version of the technique that I’ll share with you, if you like, just read on.
Simple Cut Crease
- Apply primer to entire lid and set with loose powder.
- Apply a light eyeshadow to the whole lid area.
- Use a dark eyeliner to sketch V Shape starting in middle of the eye and connect to the outer corner using less pressure in the middle for thinner and heavier towards the outer corner for a thicker line.
- Using an eyeshadow brush blend the line towards the outer corner.
- Apply eyeshadow of your choice over line and slightly blend above. (A matter shade does the best in my opinion)
- Define lashline using a liquid or gel eyeliner and wing outwards.
- Brush same eyeshadow used above for your line along your bottom lash line.
Here are some gorgeous examples of the cut crease technique that I am going to try out, which will you try?